[CM] cm2/cm.asd -> ASDF-3 ?

Juan Reyes juanig at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Mar 31 10:30:36 PDT 2016

Thanks again Anders!.

Now I understand better what you guys were talking about in relation to
ASDF and asd. But still not proficient enough to debug asdf.

Followed your steps on getting cm2 from svn. BTW, cm2.asd was already
there so I skipped the 'mv' step. Checked on cm2.asd and its time
stamped as of today.

On a Fedora 23, SBCL 1.2.15-1 and asdf-version 3.1.5,

"src/asdf.lisp" loads with several warnings related to component
functions in ASDF.

"cm2.asd" doesn't load and complains about (in-package :asdf-user)
   ;; The name "ASDF-USER" does not designate any package.

Perhaps there is something wrong in "src/asdf.lisp" from svn but not sure.

   -- Juan