[CM] quicklisp clm

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Wed Dec 14 00:06:17 PST 2016

Hi Juan,

 if you need help, I can offer to test on linux, although Ralf Mattes
would obviously be a better choice than me.

For quite some time I have been very interested in getting all these
great tools quicklisp-loadable and make them cooperate in a more
up-to-date environment.

--
Orm

Am Dienstag, den 13. Dezember 2016 um 20:40:06 Uhr (-0600) schrieb
Juan Cristobal Cerrillo: