[CM] quicklisp clm

Juan Cristobal Cerrillo jccerrillo at me.com
Tue Dec 13 18:40:06 PST 2016

> On Dec 10, 2016, at 7:22 AM, bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU wrote:
>
> ok -- that's fine by me, but I am no longer interested
> in the CL part of that package.  I haven't worked on it
> in about 20 years, and no longer have the time or
> energy to provide support -- users of it are on their own.
> Good luck.

Thank you for your reply Bill.

¿Is anyone else is interested in collaborating on achieving a quicklisp loadable cl-clm?
All that is required is separating the different parts of all.lisp so that it is loadable with asdf:load-system.
I’ve managed to test my “port” successfully in ccl, sbcl and lispworks on osx.
(though I would gladly accept any suggestions/advice that would make it clearer/better)

Once this is achieved, the changes could be easily incorporated into the official distribution (and then available through quicklisp).

I think it would be wonderful if clm was installable through quicklisp, not least for historical reasons!

all best,

jc