[CM] Several questions

Rick Taube taube at illinois.edu
Wed Jul 2 12:11:18 PDT 2014

hi ludi!

try passing nrev   not ‘nrev  (because scheme uses variables to hold functions...)

for example this works for me in a lisp buffer :

(load "nrev.scm")
(load "v.scm")

(with-sound (:statistics #t :scaled-to 0.95
                         :output "test.aiff" :reverb nrev)
  (fm-violin 0 1 440 .1 :reverb-amount 0.1))

On fomus, when I built the app I wasnt sure if it legal for me to link to it on the app store (im checking…)
regardless  you can build the system from sources very easily and include fomus there without any problem, i know it works because thats what I used to teach last semesters

hope all is well with you!
—rick