[CM] tonight's SVN update

Heinrich Taube taube at illinois.edu
Sun Jan 12 08:38:20 PST 2014

> The player zips through
> the WAV file with no sound, I didn't note an error message but I'll look
> closer during more tests.

not sure exactly which code you were testing, but there was a typo in the definition below (clm.sal) that  had "egree:" instead of "degree:"  which caused an error so the output file (test.wav) was empty.  There was an error message but its sometimes hard to tell what console message belongs with what result.

process gong(num, dur, freq, amp, loc, dist, rev)
  repeat num
  for frq = between(freq, freq * 3)
  wave( elapsed(#t), dur, frq, amp,
        ampenv: {0 0 1 1 10 .5 40 .2 100 0},
        reverb: rev,
        degree: loc,
        dist: dist)
end

the typo is already fixed in  svn (rev 2116)