[CM] tonight's SVN update

Heinrich Taube taube at illinois.edu
Sat Jan 11 17:00:46 PST 2014

> Updated SVN code for CM/Grace 3.9.0, build was perfectly clean, no errors, with FOMUS and CLM support.

hooray! was  oscpack included? (in not then you may have to do a 'premake4 clean' before you do a premake4 --with-oscpack …)

I not sure whats up with the player yet -- it might be that on linux a .snd file is being written and juce player doesn't  provide a reader for that format. for that reason i try to default to writing .wav files everywhere since all players handle it but i might have missed something
ill take a look tomorrow, thanks for the testing!