[CM] snd

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Dec 1 07:50:52 PST 2014

> How to add a graphics system?

In debian I think you need to install gtk3 and maybe gtk3-dev, or
some such names.  (apt-get install... but I forget the names).
Then if the configure script doesn't automatically find gtk (it is
the default now), try --with-gtk.  If that doesn't work, there's
probably some problem with paths which I might be able to
see if you send me config.log.

Motif also is available in debian, but you have to go through a
"non-free" package site, or something like that.