[CM] linux-port of OpenMusic

Ralf Mattes rm at seid-online.de
Tue Oct 29 14:44:26 PDT 2013

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 10:14:22PM +0100, anders.vinjar at bek.no wrote:

>     K> Maybe it's a good idea to use static versions of libcelt and/or libopus
>     K> in the libjack included with open music.
>
> Fernando sent me some suggestions about this, and it seems the good idea
> is to make users install the .so's through their various dists.

I think that's not really a viable solution. At least libcelt isn't even
currently available in Debian stable/testing.

I don't see a reason to include a _static_ version of libcelt/libopus. Since
you distribute libjack, why not distribute libcelt/libopus?

BTW, any chance to get a 64bit version? I'm not shure a 32bit libjack will play
nicely with a 64bit jackd.

 Thanks a lot, RalfD