[CM] Trouble with sndlplay

tossel at gmail.com tossel at gmail.com
Sat May 25 01:39:31 PDT 2013

Thank you! I didn't find a way to change the ALSA device, sndplay uses or
make it work with dmix (I don't know much about ALSA programming actually)
but

(setf *clm-player* (lambda (name) (clm::run-in-shell "aplay" (format nil
"-t au -f float_le -r ~d ~a" clm::*clm-srate* name))))

works fine for now.

--
Anton Gerasimov