[CM] alpha3, future directions

Heinrich Taube taube at illinois.edu
Sun Jul 14 14:44:49 PDT 2013

yikes i forgot that bill is hacking on sndlib configuration and that clean installs would be downloading sndlib (I'm working with an installed sndlib so i don't have the problem. )  I'm not sure what the best thing to do is -- you might be able to just copy  a recent libsndlib.a to  cm/sndlib/lib/libsndlib.a …  worse case its just a day or two until the install is working again, sorry!