[CM] slime cm-2.10 and ASDF

adam ahcnz at orcon.net.nz
Tue Aug 6 17:49:28 PDT 2013

I can't answer Ralf asking "who is using prebuild cm
applications/images?", I don't know.

In my case, I simply wish to continue to use CM2's
non-realtime functionality, under Clisp or sbcl, in Emacs.
Also to be able to call a CM2 script standalone from the
command line.

So maybe for now I should simply regress earlier than
2.10, 2.9 to back before asdf appeared ?

For me its for programming with, in Lisp, generating
Csound, Midi or other data. I feel I have no need for
RTS, CMIO, or even Midishare. I think Drew K uses CM2
like this, and I guess there are others.

FYI: I had a tiny CM2 script generating score data as
an 'External SoundObject' in Steven Yi's Blue there for while.
http://blue.kunstmusik.com/manual/html/externalSoundObject.html