[CM] cm in juce 2.0, jack

Heinrich Taube taube at illinois.edu
Sun Sep 16 11:36:38 PDT 2012

thanks for your detailed report!  ill take a look at the editor issue tomorrow.

> run "(mp:receiver (lambda args (print args)))" from the editor, I get an
> error:  ">>> Error: mp:receiver: unbound variable" despite "mp:receiver"
> being documented here:

i think its actually called (mp:receive …)
i thought i fixed the docs, ill do that tomorrow too.
you can always use Audio>Midi In>Trace Input  to get a printout of incoming messages to the console…

> Finally, it looks like only the "Grace" binary was built, and there is
> no "cm" command line REPL, as in the stable 3.8.0 version.

yes i will do it, but only after i refactor the code. the current bin/cm is a bit of a mess to compile and has been cause all sorts #ifdefs   in the code.
in the meantime i think could compiled a s7 only repl for you if that would be useful, let me know