[CM] building cm on linux from svn -r 2008, w. juce 2 from todays git

Heinrich Taube taube at illinois.edu
Fri Nov 23 07:53:25 PST 2012

anders, thank you for your help. did you commit to source forge our your own  copy? If you can send me a patch file I can run it and recommit to source forge right now.
my work stalled the past weeks as we try to finish up another huge project, i will get the new cm stable with fomus/osc support back over the christmas break.