[CM] CLISP 2.31/CM 2.4.2 under Windows 7/64 bits

Heinrich Taube taube at illinois.edu
Tue Aug 28 08:22:16 PDT 2012

> On Aug 28, 2012, at 9:48 AM, Dan Corneliu Georgescu wrote:
> notes  mix algorithm, etc.  not known/accepted.

Hi I'm not exactly sure where these symbols are coming from but this is probably an issue with stale documentation and or code examples. For example the NOTE function probably does what you want:

* (note '(a b c))

(A4 B4 C4)

the term algorithm in code comes from ver early versions of cm. the substitute expression probably starts with process, e.g.

(process … )