[CM] Trouble buillding cm on Arch Linux

Phil Thomson phil at philthomson.ca
Tue Aug 21 14:00:11 PDT 2012

Thanks Bill,

I re-built sndlib from the older version you provided and managed to
build cm and Grace!

I had to do some tweaking of *.make (manually adding '-ldl -lXext -llo'
to LDFLAGS) and had to remove 'redundant' '::Font' strings from
src/*FilePlayer.cpp. Not sure if I was doing something wrong to make
those tweaks necessary...

Phil Thomson
http://philthomson.ca/