[CM] Windows CM 3.8.0: Plugin graphs do not load correctly

Heinrich Taube taube at illinois.edu
Wed Apr 25 05:20:48 PDT 2012

the cm/readme.text will tell you how to do the basic build on windows,
you need to download  sources for sndlib and build that first
for cm you need premake (3) installed,  and then open the windows
terminal and type someting like

premake --target vs2008 --vst /path/to/vststuff --sndlib /path/to/sndlib
it will look for
/path/to/vststuff/pluginterfaces/vst2.x/aeffect.h

where /path/to  is of course replaced by the correct directory on your
machine. avoid spaces in your directory path or you invite trouble, i
would put everthing in a top level director like

/software/sndlib
/software/cm

ive never tried to build plugin on windows so i expect you will
encounter some issues to solve. but if your vst makes a toot in
pluginhost then thats a good sign, cm isnt really doing anything other
than what plugin host does.