[CM] Fwd: snd on OSX 10.6.8

Torsten Anders torsten.anders at plymouth.ac.uk
Tue Apr 17 05:58:54 PDT 2012

Begin forwarded message:
From: ludger brümmer <lb at zkm.de<mailto:lb at zkm.de>>
Date: 16 April 2012 21:26:57 GMT+01:00
To: Torsten Anders <torsten.anders at beds.ac.uk<mailto:torsten.anders at beds.ac.uk>>
Subject: Re: [CM] snd on OSX 10.6.8

Hi Bill,

finally I got snd to built on 10.6.8  - even if this is a running out OS just want to mention that Torsten Anders' hint made the difference: just add -arch i386 to the CFLAGS.
Maybe its worth to add it to the README section.

the ./configure flags were taken from  Cris Ewings version from README

./configure CFLAGS="-arch i386 -I/sw/include" LDFLAGS="-L/sw/lib -lmx -bind_at_load" --with-motif --with-static-xm --with-motif-prefix=/sw

all the best

Ludger

Prof. Ludger Brümmer
Head of ZKM|Institute for Music and Acoustics
Lorenzstr. 19
76135 Karlsruhe
lb at zkm.de<mailto:lb at zkm.de>