[CM] cm rts?

Heinrich Taube taube at illinois.edu
Fri Nov 18 04:46:27 PST 2011

On Nov 17, 2011, at 7:22 PM, Matti Koskinen wrote:

> hi all,
>
> it's been very quiet here, so I hope Rick could answer my question.

yes its very quiet, but the elves are still typing. we are within a
few days of audio plugins working and a metronome based scheduler
ready for testing.

> But recording in cm needs rts, and the rts folder in sf is empty. Is
> there a place to download rts?

odd, i will poke around and see if i can find it. or perhaps its just
hidden at sf ill take a look this weekend.

> works. The format of the definition of notes is somewhat unclear
> yet, but hope to change it to cm's definitions, so I can record
> first with midi a phrase and the run ga on it and play back. But rts
> is needed, also in the cm2 documentation there's port midi-receive!
> but that doesn't exist.

i think midi-receive was defined by the rts package which you cant
find. if your code is not object based or huge you might consider
moving it to s7 scheme. s7 rocks. its very fast and has many of the
nicer cltl features. you could then use the osc and midi io in grace
which work.