[CM] Grace and Fomus on F 14

Bill Sack bsack23 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 11:08:35 PDT 2011

i built fomus 1.15 here too and got the same crash when trying the
example. i wonder if this has something to do with the version of
boost that's packaged for f14?
looks like 1.39 on f 12
and 1.44 on f14

maybe i'll try a locally downgraded version of boost and see what happens.

> do i need to do something about the lock file or not? maybe i could disable
> this on linux , but running two version of grace probably isnt a good idea
> as they will both write to the preference file...

would it be hard to have a message echoed to the shell if there's a
permission issue or some other conflict with the lockfile?