[CM] Grace and Fomus on F 14

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 17 07:12:49 PDT 2011

i just built the fomus 0.1.15  framework at ccrrma about a half-hour
ago and it complied but i cant test on fedora, sorry!

do i need to do something about the lock file or not? maybe i could
disable this on linux , but running two version of grace probably isnt
a good idea as they will both write to the preference file...