[CM] Grace not running as user on Fedora 14

Juan Reyes juanig at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Mar 15 11:47:27 PDT 2011

Hi Bill,

I am not sure if we are talking the same issue but it appears to me that
we tackle the subject in this thread [1] last year. The conclusion at
the time was that this happens because grace is run as root the first
time.

Hope this helps.

  --* Juan

[1]http://ccrma-mail.stanford.edu/pipermail/cmdist/2010-April/005977.html