[CM] How to play back the fomus file

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 18 03:57:29 PDT 2011

CLM is built into Grace. look in the Audio>Instrument Browser for the
list of clm instruments you can load/edit/play.

You can tell Fomus to write a midi file in addition to a .ly file.
perhaps this is what you want to do?
Then you can play the resulting file using the Audio>Play Midi File
(ybut our need the newest Grace to do this i think, and ive not built
it on windows yet)