[CM] [JOB] Researcher/Demonstrator in Music Technology, University of Bedfordshire

Torsten Anders torsten.anders at beds.ac.uk
Wed Aug 17 15:47:04 PDT 2011

Dear all,

Please distribute the position announcement below.

Thank you!

Best wishes,
Torsten

--
Dr Torsten Anders
Course Leader, Music Technology

Researcher/Demonstrator in Music Technology
University of Bedfordshire - Faculty of Creative Arts, Technologies and Science, Division of Media Arts and Production

Ref: NACM3611
£20,409 pro rata per annum
18.5 hours per week 0.5fte Fixed term until 30 May 2014
Closing date: 12 noon on 2nd September 2011

We are seeking to appoint a knowledgeable and enthusiastic researcher/demonstrator in music technology. You will have experience in music production and post-production, and will be familiar with a wide range of standard music technology software and equipment.

You will help us deliver our thriving BA(Hons) and BSc(Hons) programmes in music technology. You will provide technical support and demonstration of music technology equipment and software (e.g., in our brand new studio). You will be able to communicate effectively to a diverse group of students and staff.

The Division is committed to developing research in music technology. Applicants will be expected to combine this role with a part-time registration for a research degree (MRes, MPhil/PhD or Professional Doctorate) at the university. The nature of your research will be negotiated with the Head of Division and the Director of the Research Institute.

For more information and for applying online please visit
http://www.beds.ac.uk/jobs/vacancies/academic/researcherdemonstrator-in-music-technology-refnacm3611