[CM] csound support in cm3

peiman peimankhosravi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 08:04:37 PST 2010

Hello,

I am tryin to use the header option to write the scor file header (a bunch
of gen tables reading sound files). The problem is that I can't use double
qoutes inside strings (sal2):

"f 1 0 262144 1 "snd.aiff""

Is there a way to do this?

I tried "f 1 0 262144 1 \"snd.aiff\"" but '\' is actually retuned in my
text.

Thanks

Peiman