[CM] problems connecting to documentation via Grace.

Juan Reyes juanig at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Nov 8 13:05:50 PST 2010

Hi Rick,

I am pretty much sure that this problem arises trying to install Grace
on windoze Spanish version.

Of course, directory names are different on the Spanish version.

If this is the case, my suggestion would be to create a directory tree
in English that Grace is able to find. May be use Symlinks, so that
there are not two versions of the same program.

  --* Juan