[CM] Simple oscillator?

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sat May 15 04:50:57 PDT 2010

> Can you show me an example of the CM code to make a one second 440
> hertz sine tone?

its not cm code, its sndlib/clm. here is a 1 second tone

(with-sound ()
  (let ((osc (make-oscil 440)))
     (loop for i below 44100 do (outa i (* .1 (oscil osc))))))

You have access to tons of CLM instruments that you can try out and
learn from, just use the menu  Audio>Instrument Browser  (Command-I)
to open the instrument browser.