[CM] Simple oscillator?

Jeff Sandys jpsandys at gmail.com
Mon May 17 19:58:49 PDT 2010

Thanks for all of your replies.

So for CM and SND, when you use with-sound you are creating a wave file to
be later played,
the sound generated can not be directed to a real time output with JACK.

In the reich.sal example one version says: this plays the example in real
time out your midi port,
and the other says: this generates the example to a file called reich.mid in
your home directory.
Is the first version really real time, sending each note on one at a time,
or does it just send the
whole midi sequence all at once?

I see that some of the Perry Cook instruments are available in the Grace
browser.

Does the stalin based snd-rt connect to JACK and read midi inputs?
If so I'll have to give it a try.

Thanks, Jeff Sandys