[CM] CM+Fomus to notate MIDI sequence with VSL keyswitches?

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 29 05:34:50 PDT 2010

> MIDI sequence -> CM -> Fomus -> MusicXML -> Finale > > Where the
> MIDI sequence contains numerous tracks. Some of those
I have exactly this bridge and i use it myself.  but you need my
'midifile-import' function that is in svn trunk.  if you dont want to
build from souces let me know and ill save you a "beta" of the app.
the 'midifile-import' function is documented in cm.html in the Midi In
section.
ill send an example of this brige later today.