[CM] grace build failure

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 10 06:18:50 PST 2010

hi im able to build on unbuntu so it must be something to do with how
you have things fconfigured. i wonder if you forgot to delete sndlib/
libsndlib.so  before linking? if a shared lib is around the linker
will use it even if though i tell it to use the static lib. if you did
a 'make install' of sndlib then you may have installed the .so files
so you'll have to take care of these too.
sorry, i dont knwo what @LD_XM_LIBS@  is doing in that printout. also
be sure you built sndlb  doing './configure CC=g++'

you want a static link to ../sndlib/libsnlib.a
directions of what i do are in cm/readme.text

i just checked in a bugfix for the audio player's thumbnail cache so
you might want to do an snv update in the cm folder --

--rick