[CM] how to enable openmcl in gracecl

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 3 06:41:52 PST 2010

  maybe a  ./configure --with-cltl-compatability  option would allow
people to have it or not?  personally im happy without it since the
built-in behavior is already pretty close and i have the loop macro.
ive even gotten used to the (do () )  abomination (still often wish
for do*  )

i will be teaching with clm next semester, there will be plenty of
optimization requests at that point!