[CM] popup

Bjoern Lindig bjoern.lindig at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 4 03:51:56 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm very new to snd and to this list. As much as I have seen, snd will be a
very appropriate tool for what I'm doing.

Unfortunately I'm struggling with some minor issues: I cannot open any popup-
menu. I compiled snd from cvs with motif (as I felt it was quite a bit faster
than gtk). Now, every time I right-click inside of snds window, the mouse-
coursor changes (normally it points to the upper left, then it points to the
upper right) and the whole graphical interface gets inactive, until I kill
snd.

I assume it is more likely an issue of the systems settings, than of snd. But
it seemed to me, that motif is not that common, so I decided to try this list
first, hoping that someone has seen this before and knows how to work arround.

By the way, I'm on archlinux (x86_64) with kde4.

Best regards,

Bjoern

P.s. here is the output of snd --version:

This is Snd version 11.3 of 25-Jan-10:
    s7: 1.42 (20-Jan-10), Xen: 3.3
    Jack: 0.116.2
    Sndlib 21.2 (11-Dec-09, float samples)