[CM] Grace MIDI import / multiple message types

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 25 14:06:00 PDT 2010

bret first im sorry but witht the start of school i simply havnt had
any free cycles this week to get the meta messages.
i think maybe what ill should do is allow specs like
	((time key) (time clt1 ctl2) ...)

that will parse out differnet "value specs" all in one pass.
will that suffice?
again really sorry for the delay! i should have from free time
starting friday morning, i dont think it will take me long to add this