[CM] code editor complete

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 4 07:41:56 PDT 2010

you mean the buffer is empty when you load it? odd its working for me
in 3.5.2. you can take the Grace im using for my class, its 3.5.2 and
very stable, look in the  "Class Downloads" section of http://camil.music.uiuc.edu/Classes/404A2/

or you can simply restore the file from svn, its fomustutorial.sal.

> was empty.  Is that there on 3.6  ?

yes, but as i indicated in the message yesterday the replacement for
'fomusfile'  isnt there yet so dont eval expressions starting with
'file' in the new examples.  ill have everythig in 3.6.0 all wrapped
up in a week or two, i just have the low level reorganization, loading
and 'file' left to do.