[CM] strad.scm

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sat Sep 5 11:36:56 PDT 2009

as i suspected that wrong-type-arg problem actually prevented the
error from being reported correctly when you loaded strad.ins. the
error that was trying to happen is:    ">>> Error: open-input-file:
can't open jcrev.scm"

to fix this problem load jcrev.scm before you load strad.ins.

i could add this info to the intrument's dependency loading in ins/
table.xml, but acutally i dont think the jcrev file is needed at all
to run the instrument and am wondering if the load-from-path 'jcrev
is a copy paste problem? might be a stale-ism?

(if (not (provided? 'snd-jcrev.scm)) (load-from-path "jcrev.scm"))