[CM] Was: ffi unbound variable with use of discrete

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 2 14:24:33 PDT 2009

no, the latest win binary  on sourceforge is without fomus -- BUT from
what i can tell david is very close to a native windows build and that
why i havent "announced" the 3.3.0 relese even though the grare
binaries are on sourceforge already. im holding off for a few days in
the hopes that i can have a windows binary that links to fomus just
like osx and linux.

btw the osx binary on sf is  working with foms and its drag-and-drop
again -- we were able to get rid of the .pkg by grace loading libfomus
at startup if its around and disabling fomus menu if libfomus is not
found.   so to use fomus with grace on any os  you will simplyt
install fomus from its home page and grace will automatically use it.

pretty cool!

here is the fomus homepage:

	http://fomus.sourceforge.net