[CM] cm running in juce 1.50

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 27 08:21:51 PST 2009

svn tip is now upgraded to use the latest version of juce_amalgamated
from his 'git tip' so that I dont get too far behind his development.
in addition to bug fixes the new juce contains alot of nice additions
(many of which are not fully implemted):  jack support on linux, a
real CodeEditor class, juce-in-a-browser , and -- on the mac -- a port
to cocoa and juce-on-an-iphone (!)

ive ifdef'ed the mods I had to make so its easy enough to switch cm
back to the stable 1.48 juce_amalgamated if things dont work out
right, i think it would be something like:

	svn merge -c -1792  src/juce_amalgamated.*

i just saved a new beta binary of cm 3.4  for mac that uses the new
juce version, the only thing i have to still figure out is how to
install a custom font (you get the default one for now) :

http://camil.music.uiuc.edu/software/grace/grace-3.4.0-osx-intel.zip