[CM] Notes from the Metalevel

Rune Boutroue Bekkhus rbbekkhus at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 01:47:47 PST 2009

It sounds so wonderful to have updated examples… Has anyone had the chance to
rewrite them yet?

The "Metalevel" book is all I have, but "Unbound variable" haunts me around
every corner as I try to follow it.

If it's too much work rewriting everything, then maybe just an alphabetical
or chronological list over outdates functions and their replacements CM
3.3.0?

Rune Boutroue Bekkhus.