[CM] Notes from the Metalevel text

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Fri May 8 04:36:34 PDT 2009

> Can CM3 and Scheme be run from Emacs, on MS or Linux?
> Or only in its own GUI exe and internal text editor.

yes. when you build from sources you get a console app 'bin/
cm' (sndlib/cm3) that you can use in a terminal or as a scheme process
under emacs. the readme.text explains how to use emacs.
you can build cm sources on windows under mingw/msys, you dont need to
install juce
i have an experimental version that builds sndlib and cm using the
native microsoft compiler but i havent had time to test it or send it
to bil.