[CM] rts install

Orm Finnendahl o.finnendahl at mh-freiburg.de
Fri Mar 20 11:38:37 PDT 2009

Hi Rick,

 sorry to bug you again. I'm trying to install rts and might be doing
it wrong, but couldn't find documentation. Is there anything
available?

Here is what I did: Asking cm to "(use-system :rts)" leads to the
complaint that cffi isn't loaded. So I installed and loaded cffi (and
its dependencies with "(use-system :cffi)" which works well.

Now if I do "(use-system :rts)" it starts loading and stops with this
error:

Unknown CFFI type: RTS::QTIME_T.
   [Condition of type SIMPLE-ERROR]

BTW: I also did ./configure && make in the rts directory and the
shared library file gets generated without errors.

Am I doing it wrong?

--
Orm