[CM] CM Clisp 2.46 Cygwin shell start and bat file Vista 32

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 20 07:54:40 PDT 2009

> When I type cm at the cygwin-bash prompt, the .fasls are loaded and
> the CM logo appears, but then the shell returns to the normal bash
> prompt.

hi try starting clisp first, then loading cm2/src/cm.lisp  into it. if
that  works write a script that does that. Im soory I cant help with
the windows/emacs/cygwin shell stuff anymore. its very frustrating
trying to deal with all the randomness, and its why ive attempted to
move away from it and provide systems that I have a better chance of
supporting.
i do have Grace + cm3 that works on windows, it doesnt need
installing, its scorefile and realtime schediing and ports and midi
and clm and csound and it has an emacs editor with synax highlighting.
i do have GraceCL + cm2 that works on windows, you should be able to
start clisp in it

if these systems dont work then tell me what the problem is and i have
a reasonable chance of fixing it. if there is something that these
systems lack tell me and ill add it.
but i simply dont have the time or energy anymore to figure out all
the weird things that happen in windows + common lisp environments, im
sorry!