[CM] midifile import

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 19 06:06:15 PDT 2009

orm i would not want to add anything that actually imports non-
standard messages.
however perhaps adding control over whether cm actually signals an
error or just a warning for illegal messages would be useful?
so to import a midifile with bogus messages dropped you would do
(midi-file-import ...   :strict nil)