[CM] cm3 error

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 18 10:34:48 PDT 2009

take a look at cm3's scale function, it does bascially what cm2's
modes and tunings did only much simpler (ie no objects its just a
list ). the word 'tuning' is not stated explicily in the doc but the
steps you pass to scale can be floating point key numbers, which are
equivalent to hertz, which would make it a 'tuning' in cm2 speak

http://commonmusic.sourceforge.net/cm/res/doc/cm.html#scale