[CM] CM version that works with the examples in the book?

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 13 13:05:17 PDT 2009

If you have a running 2.42 that works well then probably the easiest
thing is for me to get the examples working in that, there wont be
much difference.
If you can send me information about what examples or chapters are not
working I can probably fix it for you and post in on the website for
the future.
probably best you just send this info to me, dont bother the list with
this; ill post the fixes once we have it resolved.