[CM] CM version that works with the examples in the book?

Yuri Jossa yuri at voivod.net
Fri Mar 13 11:22:30 PDT 2009

I have CM 2.42 (the version that came with the CD included with the book)
running fine on Win XP.. however a good quantity of the programs on the book
do not work with that version.

I cannot find a compiled version of  the CM 2.0 version  that the programs
on the book are supposed to work with.. a link to the source code was
provided but i haven't tried to compile it..

i was hoping someone would have a binary distribution somewhere..

Thanks