[CM] building sndlib with jack support (for CM3)

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Mar 6 04:19:50 PST 2009

> I was wondering if the static library is intentionally not built when
> compiled with jack support, or if it is a bug which can be fixed.

yes and probably yes, but jack is not in my bailiwick.  The configure
script uses jack's pkgconfig script, I think, so it is Jack that
inserts the -L business.  You can get libsndlib.a with Jack by
making these changes:

JACK_LIBS = /usr/local/lib/libjack.so /usr/lib/libpthread.a /usr/lib/librt.a
A_LD = ar

(you might have to fix the directories above).