[CM] ;piano.scm crashes in Linux, too

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 20 05:18:37 PDT 2009

its impossible to resolve problems if you change environments. please
do not use svn juce or an external lib, use the stable amalgamated
juce sources i ship. cm/readme.text has exact instruction for how to
build on linix and macos

i will have more time tomorrow to look for conflicting symbols, and to
make sure cm has the latest piano.scm