[CM] Problems with installing CM, CLM-4, LISP, SNDLIB

Markus Eichhoff eichhoff at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Tue Jul 14 06:52:39 PDT 2009

Thank you very much for re-made the sndlib tarball!

So, if I use windows you suggest CM+sndlib, but you are not sure because it could
be possible that no Lisp version works with clm-4. O.k.

Other possibility: Windows with Scheme + CM + soundlib?
Is there any link where I could read how to install (and where to get) scheme with
soundlib for window or linux?

--
Dipl.-Math. Markus Eichhoff

Chair of Computational Statistics