[CM] Problems with installing CM, CLM-4, LISP, SNDLIB

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Jul 14 04:49:10 PDT 2009

> I like to use clm-4, because there a piano model is implemented.

It's also in the Scheme (and Ruby) versions: piano.scm for example,
so you could use CM + sndlib.  (Be sure to turn on optimization --
perhaps I should change that default).  Rick's instructions for
sndlib + windows are in README.sndlib.  I have never used Windows
(my sisters suspect that I don't actually know anything about computers),
so I can't help much there.