[CM] Midi file format

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 31 05:50:40 PST 2009

yes, its set to milliseconds and I forgot to include the little gui
component that lets you customize it in the new version of grace.
sorry!   i was hoping to not make a binary release until the linux
audio issues are resolved but if you really need it let me know.
(it'll be in svn today if you can build from sources)