[CM] building cm3/Grace on linux

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 29 13:12:33 PST 2009

yes, you need alsa configure. but that wont solve the audio devices
issue, at least on my machine.
it would be great if you can please test audios too:

1.  build the "Juce Demo" app  in juce/extras/Juce\ Demo/build/linux
2. start the demo app, select the Audio demo from the Demo menu
3. Try to play a wav file using the file player in the audio demo pane.
if you can do that then i should be able to figure out why its not
working in grace or why it doesnt work on my linux box. if the demo
doesnt work then its a general juce problem that i can ask about in
the juce forum.

please build the juce deom